Thursday, February 11, 2010

We Need A Good Cereal Deal


Ladies, we have a state of emergency! LOL. I forgot that Angie told me she was on her last box of cereal. Does anyone know who has a good deal on cereal? We need to brainstorm some scenarios! I'll have to take the time to scour some ads but thought I would ask for a little input to help her out.

I never pay more than $0.50 a box for cereal, unless I'm completely out but since I have so much stocked that isn't likely to happen. I gave away a dozen or so not too long ago and still have that much left after rotating Exp. dates.

I checked for some printables and you can get some pretty good Kellogg's coupons here if we can find them on sale. They have $2/2 , $1/1 and $1.50/2.

So, if you see a good deal on cereal be sure to leave a comment.
**Don't foget that Sav-A-Lot takes all mfr. coupons, even printables. No doubling but you can still get some really good deals there occassionally.**

I have GOT to get my coupons sorted!!! Ugh, I am so far behind!! I still have a ton that need clipped!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus