Monday, January 25, 2010

Walmart 01/25/10



I haven't been listing my steak & poppers (old news), just keeping tabs in my Year to Date Expenditure report but I wanted to show you why you never leave home without your coupon box!!

I had an hour to kill this afternoon and decided to go to Wmart and grab a couple of the steaks and poppers and right inside the front doors, where they put the clearance rack were Reynolds Oven Bags. They were clearanced at 2 for $1. I knew I had coupons from a booklet I got at Foodland in Catlettsburg before Xmas. Anyways, I went back out to the van and I had 9 coupons for $0.50 off any Reynolds Oven Bags. I scored 9 for FREE!! I got 1 steak, 2 poppers and 9 Reynolds bags and paid $2.28 with tax. This was the S.P. store and they had 6 or 7 cases.

blog comments powered by Disqus