Monday, January 25, 2010

Kroger 01/25/10


Dee shot me an email last night about her Kroger trip yesterday and had mentioned that one of the girls told her it was "Suppose to be a limit of 3 mega deals." Which was not the case, as we all did 4 and 5 megas yesterday.

I'm not going to list everything. Just wanted to let you know that I did the mega deal 4 times and only 3 of the $5 off came off my total today. This was the 1st street store. I had no other problems. I took my receipt to the front desk and she told me that the mega deal was a limit of 3. Ofcourse, I had to argue with her that I did it 5 times yesterday and their ad does not mention a limit. Eventually, she gave me back $5 store credit. So, just an FYI. Check your receipts or stick to 30 items at a time.

blog comments powered by Disqus