Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kraft Back To School Rebate

I was looking for my Kraft Back To School Rebate and realized I have 2 more to share (if I find more I will post). They are good through June but this a a great week at Kroger for this rebate. The rebate states:

Get $20 back by MIR WYB 10 Nabisco Cookies/Crackers, 5 Capri Sun or Kool Aid Jammers and 5 Kraft Easy Mac Cups.

I have turned this rebate in once already and it is a max. of 2 per household.

Deal:

Buy 10 Nabisco Wheat Thins Crackers and use (5) $2/2 Nabisco crackers (Thanks Dee!). Spend $7

Buy 6 Capri Sun and use (3) $1/2 Capri Sun. Spend $5.94

Buy 5 Kraft Easy Mac Cups and use the $1/5 peelie ( I have plenty to share). Spend $1.50

Total spent OOP $14.44 and get back $20 !!!! All this PLUS they paid you $5.56 to buy it!!

** So leave me a comment and I will be sure to get you a rebate form. Remember I only have 2!! If I find another, I will post.

Don't foget these great printables for Kroger this week and be sure to check last weeks posts for coupons already posted!!!

$1 Off Oscar Mayer Lunchables ( Make Lunch note promise)

$2 Off Post Cereal (Thanks Dee!)

$1/4 Philadelphia Cream Cheese

$0.50 off La Victoria Salsa

$1.50/2 La Victoria Salsa

$0.75 off Cheez-It 4 Cheese

blog comments powered by Disqus