Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gas $1.99 Per Gallon



I was listening to the radio on my way to work yesterday and they were advertising the grand opening of the new 7-11 on 3rd Avenue. They were hyping it up with cheap pop, free coffee and a few other specials but what really caught my attention was that gasoline was $1.99/gallon until 10 a.m. Cheap gas? I'm there! I called a couple friends, who called a couple of friends, who I am sure called a few more.

I left my clients house at 9 a.m. hoping against all odds there would not be a huge line and that I would make it to the pump before 10. Well, ofcourse there was a tremendous line. I was maybe 30 cars back, when I first entered the line and suprisingly I got to the pump in less than 15 minutes. My only regret is that I did not have a 55 gallon drum stashed in the back of my mini van!



blog comments powered by Disqus