Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Punch My Junk & Tween Boobs

So, yesterday the little ones gets off the bus and tells me that he peed his pants. I asked him why and he told me "A kid on the bus punched me in my junk." Again, I asked him why and he said he didn't know. I asked him if was doing something to the other child and he said he was singing and two kids told him to stop. He said when he wouldn't stop, one kid punched his junk and another bent his finger back. I asked him if he told the bus driver and he said no. I asked him if he cried and he said, "Yes, it hurt real bad." No doubt. I told him he was to sit at the front of the bus, behind the drivers seat and I would talk to the driver tomorrow. He said he couldn't sit at the front because "G" wouldn't let him sit with him. I asked him the kids names and he didn't know, which tells me they must be older.

So, we continue talking and then he says "There is one girl on the bus who says we get on her nerves and she showed us her boobs." I said, "What?" Surely, I had not heard that right. He said, "You know mom B-O-O- B-S." Thankfully he spelled it out for me.

So, today I made it a point to talk to the driver and he told me he needed names. I told him that he didn't know there names but I am sure he would be glad to point them out. Which also tells me the whole conversation went in one ear and out the other.

I take Evan (who I might remind you is 6 years old) to early school every morning. I have to be at work at 8 a.m. and thankfully the school offers this service, so that I may drop him off one hour before school begins. Even on the days I have off and he can sleep in a little later, he wants to go early. Great, I thought, he is really diggin' school this year. But now I must second guess that, maybe he just doesn't want to ride the school bus.

I get off work at 3 p.m. and make it to the bus stop 10 to 15 minutes before he gets off. There is no way I could make it to the school in time to pick him up but they do offer an after school program. I never joined Evan in it because they are required to stay until at least 4:30 and I think that is WAY to long to have any kid suffer at school! That would be 9 straight hours of school every weekday. No way!

Evan's bus driver looks like a total neanderthal. I am sure he is aware of happenings on his bus. Maybe not all but come on! I wonder how many times he turns his head, does he take any initiative to control these heathens? Violence is never the answer but kids like this make me want to punch their parents in the mouth! They probably act like this at home with no consequence and they probably foul mouth their parents too. Tell me a 9 or 10 year old only acts out while away from home. I doubt it. Children today have no respect because they are not made or taught to give it!

Today Evan was at a neighbors house playing and came home and told me he scratched their car with his bike. He said he was too scared to go over with me but he did tell me and I walked over. Low and behold it was a DEEP scratch and the car still has temp tags. Crap! But I couldn't be upset, he is such a kind soul to tell on himself like that...LOL. Thankfully, the mother was very impressed with him telling on himself and said they would try to buff it out. I told her I would pay for the damamges or Marv could fix it.

How many kids today are that truthful? Evan does this kind of thing all the time. It's called respect. Sure he was scared, sure he had to be drug down there to face the music but he did it because he knew it was the right thing to do. How many kids would come in your driveway, scratch your car and keep riding? There isn't a single kid in my neighbor hood with this kind of respect and truthfullness. Why? Because their parents are oxygen thieves and should not have been allowed to breed to begin with!

Sorry, I got a little off topic. I am going to stop in the school in the morning and see if I can rectify the bus situation. I'll keep ya posted.

blog comments powered by Disqus