Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sausage Breakfast Cups



So, I did my Biscuit Baking Challenge this morning since Evan is on a 2 hour delay from school and above was my end result for the Sausage Breakfast Cups.

I tweeked the recipe just a bit by adding cheddar cheese into my egg and potato mixture. They were really yummy! Maybe next time I will not use a whole biscuit per cup, as the biscuit seemed to overwhelm the other attributes.

Dee's biscuit baking challenge was basically the same concept of using the muffin cups but instead she filled hers with sausage and gravy, baked it and then topped them with more gravy after baking. That sounds really good too!!! I am definitely going to give it a try.

Maybe I will find the time to try another recipe this weekend!!

blog comments powered by Disqus