Sunday, February 7, 2010

List 5 Things You Got Free

I thought it would be fun to list 5 things you got absolutely free last week. Tax is okay, ofcourse any overage, ECB's, RR's and cats too. Heck, you can even include something someone gave you, samples you received or coupons even. If you don't have 5 things, that's okay too, just list what you can!

My 5 things:

1. Salsa

2. Butter

3. Dove Mens+Care

4. Colgate Toothpaste

5. And who could forget the 4 bags of M&M's Angie gave me!!!


I'm running a little low on time today. Church, birthday party, cleaned out my freezer and so on. Tomorrow I want us to get the ball rolling on our coupon swap. Anyone who has a wish list can go ahead and email me with their needs/wants and address if I can't get them to you personally.

blog comments powered by Disqus