Monday, January 4, 2010

Kroger, Aldi's & Walmart 01/04/10


I was a little busy at work today , so I made short stops and grabbed what I went for. I bought the milk at Aldi's $1.59 each. The Suave deodorant at Kroger was $1.30 ($1 last week but I missed it). I used the $0.50/1 Q from insert, totaling $0.30 each. And ofcourse the steaks came from Wmart at $0.68 each after Q.

I also used a Q on a clients purchase for Tucks pads. The 12 count Take Alongs were $2.74 each at Wmart. I bought 2 and used this printable $5/2 Tucks products, making them just $0.24 each!

P.S. You can also click the help button on this printable and have one mailed. ALWAYS check bricks coupons to see if one can be mailed. I would say 60% of the time they are and I always get one, no problem!
blog comments powered by Disqus