Monday, November 23, 2009

40% Off Any Item at Hobby Lobby


So, many of my friends know that I don't do Christmas (I'll save that for another post). Anyways, we do however visit my parents and "celebrate" family time. My mom asked what Evan would like for Christmas and he said he wanted an electric train, just like hers. Well, hers is a very expensive Lionel O Gauge that she won many years ago from the McDonalds Monopoly game (yes, people really do win).


I was at Hobby Lobby last week getting some craft supplies that I needed for this project and he saw a train he loved. Total cost $249.99. Yowza! (A great price considering other options). I know that they have a 40% off coupon and asked at the checkout if they would accept the 40% off any item coupon for such a big ticket item and they said, "Yes, as long as it is not a sale item." I rushed home, printed my coupon here and went straight back to buy the train. Total after coupon and tax $158.88. SWEET! That is just way too much money for my mom to spend so, I split it with her.


I took my daughter to the airport tonight and she should be boarding her plane right now. I wanted to stay and get a pic but security was at a level Orange so, it was a no go. Have a safe flight honey, be careful and have fun!
blog comments powered by Disqus