Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Walgreens 10/13/09


I stopped by Wags today because a friend from work told me they had Crest White Strips on Clearance for $7. They were $7.50 and had only 2 boxes. I bought both and used (2) $7 off coupons snagged from the dentist office. $0.50 each!! I also got another Vaseline Sheer Infusions $6.99 and got $7 in RR's so it was free also. They had 2 Fusion Razors, I bought one for $8.99 and used a $4 off Q from insert. Paid $4.99 and recieved $6 RR profit $1 and lastly I bought 2 boxes of Quaker Oatmeal and 2 boxes of Quaker Chewy granola. 2/$5. I used (2) $1 off Quaker True Delights and (1) $1/2 Quaker Chewy Granola printable here and received $5 RRs. Total $0.50 each.
I am going to have to stop taking my 6 year old to Walgreens!! He is spending my RRs like nobodys business...LOL. I am having to start from scratch each time I take him there!
blog comments powered by Disqus