Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Join the Save-A-Lot Smart Shoppers club here and print off coupons good for a free Pink Reusable Tote bag with purchase. Coupons include Buy 2 Banquet Family Size Dinners get a free pink reusable tote, Free reusable tote WYB 10 Banquet Pot Pies, Free Pink reusable bag WYB 2 Hershey Syrups, Free Pink reusable bag WYB any participating General Mills Item and Save $1 on any Kellogg's or Keebler product. I printed 2 copies of each.
I didn't know Save-A-Lot accepts printable coupons. Heck, I didn't know they accepted any coupons. Most "closeout" stores do not and I just assumed they would be amongst them. I am very happy to see that they do and much more excited that they accept printables, which will definitely put make Foodfair & Foodland have to jump on the bandwagon soon, if they hope to stay afloat!
blog comments powered by Disqus