Saturday, March 7, 2009

Linens Flapping in the Breeze


Isn't today just one of those days that makes you want to strip your beds, wash all your linens and hang them out to dry? God Bless these days are finaling coming! I was just about to lose my mind. I know, I know, it isn't over yet but days like this sure help me to hang on! I love going outside on a warm breezy day and hanging clothes on the line. I especially love clean fresh sheets that are air/sun dried. I will sleep like a baby tonight! I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather, nothing like a little sunshine and a slight breeze to lift your spirits. I wish my daddy were here to see it. He would be calling me right about now, asking me about my week and inviting me up to grill some burgers. How days like this make me miss him that much more. I think I will go visit him in his resting place today, I wonder if it's against the rules to bring my small grill, a clothesline and a 6 pack?
blog comments powered by Disqus