Friday, February 13, 2009

Angel Food Ministries Menu ... February '09


I talked a while back in a post here about the Angel Food Ministries Program. As previously stated, Angel Foods is a program for EVERYONE! I have seen people in Cadillacs to my beat up minivan picking up their orders. Read my take here and check out what they are all about here.
To check for a participating church or organization in your area go here. There are 3 just a short drive in the Huntington, Ashland Tri-State area. If there is not one in your local area, I strongly suggest you talk to your church about becoming a host site. They make $1 per box sold, not to mention help the community tremendously!
Do I need to buy Angel Foods menus? No. So, why do I? Well, because I never get a coupon for meat is my main reason and there is alot offered in these boxes for just $30! and I donate the frozen vegetables. Not to mention I take in several orders for my elderly neighbors. So, what will you get this month for $30?
1.5 lb. Sirloin Strip Steaks(4 x 6 oz.)
2 lb. Tray Pack Chicken Breast
1 lb. Boneless Pork Chops
2 lb. Breaded Chicken Nuggets
28 oz. Salisbury Steak Entrée
12 oz. Sliced Bacon
1 lb. All-Meat Hot Dog
1 lb. Stir Fry (Broccoli, Red Peppers & Onions)
1 lb. Carrots
8 oz. Breakfast Cereal
32 oz. 2% Shelf Stable Milk (this is NOT powdered milk; made by Borden)
35 oz. Crinkle-Cut Fries
7.25 oz. Mac ‘n Cheese
1 lb. Rice
1 lb. Bean Soup Mix
Dozen Eggs
Dessert
blog comments powered by Disqus