Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kmart Super Double Coupons

I told all my friends and family about Kmart doing the Super Double Coupons promotion at the beginning of October and they have done it several times since but only for Super Kmarts. Well, they are doing it again this week and I was a little disappointed since we don't have a Super Kmart in our area and I snagged over $150 worth for $15 last time.

I have great news!!! I emailed Kmart asking when we could get this deal at our Kmart and here was their reply:

Dear Christy,Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event.We appreciate your interest in this promotion.The 11/12/08-11/16/08 event will only be at all Super Kmarts. The next event is 11/30/08-12/06/08 and includes all Kmart stores. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your business and value you as a Sears Holdings customer. We certainly hope you will continue to make Sears Holdings your choice for quality and value.

So, stock up on those coupons! Hit Kroger and grab all the free coupons you can get from the Smartsource machine. You can use those at any store! The pledge coupons for $1.50 doubled will net you free pledge and there are MANY others!

A little about the Super Double Coupons program at Kmart.

1) You cannot use printed coupons
2) You can only use 70 coupons per transaction
3) You can only buy 4 of the same item using 4 coupons
4) Super Double coupons means Kmart will double all your coupons up to and including $2 !! Yes, that is correct $2. A $1 coupon will become $2 and a $2 coupon will be doubled to $4 !!!! How hot is that?!!

Now, our Kmart does not have alot of food items but when they did this in early October, I scored ALOT of free and pretty darn close to free toiletries and cleaning supplies. I suggest stopping by Kmart in the very near future and grabbing a couple of the Kmart beauty books they have near the circulars (those are filled with tons of makeup coupons). They will score you some very cheap cosmetics. Buy 2 newspapers (at least!) You will definitely see me there on day one! If I am correct, they will have a circular in the paper for this which means you need to get there on the first day because they ran out of a few of the free after coupon items on day 3 the last time and it was only by word of mouth (yes, my mouth) this deal got out in our area last time and let me tell ya it was no easy task! When all was said and done I contacted Kmart corporate and they made South Point Kmart participate in this event!

I will try to do a coupon matchup before it starts, when the sale ad comes out since the 6th is on a Tuesday and the sale ad should come the previous Sunday. WOOP!!! I am so excited to be able to share this with everyone in my area!!!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I have participated in this event before and will be happy to answer any and all of your questions!
blog comments powered by Disqus