Monday, October 20, 2008

Kroger Week of 10/19

I am going to refrain from shopping this week. Well, grocery shopping that is. My budget for 4 people is $45/week. I stocked up last week and blew my budget to about $110 for both weeks. I am still CVSing on the deals that I can roll over my ECBs and spend very little OOP. So, I compiled a list for Kroger by just looking at the ad.

One good trick I use is to shop early in the morning. You can get the best "managers deals" on meats. And don't forget that Walmart price matches any ad except Aldi's. It is hassle free. When you check out show the ad to the cashier and she will adjust the price. Easy peasy.

Okay, Kroger has alot of 10 for 10 items this week. You can view the circular here. I am only going to list the ones with coupon matchups. And other good deals.

Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables 10/$10
$0.50 ecoupon WYB (when you buy) 2 boxes here.

Fresh Express Salad Mix 10/$10
$1 off any Sargento Salad Finishers WYB any Fresh Express Salad Mix here.

Hamburger Helper 10/$10. Use coupon from insert for $0.75 off 3.

Hunt's Snack packs 10/$10 Use $0.75 off 2 from Sept. All You Magazine

Aqua Fresh 10/$10. Use $0.75 printable coupon here.

Campbells Condensed Soups 10/$10. Use various coupons from insert.

Butterball Sliced Lunch meats $3.59. Use $1 off Butterball Lunchmeats here.

Pampers Diapers Jumbo Pack $9.99. Use $1.50 off 1 from insert and $1.25 ecoupon here.

Prilosec OTC 14 ct. $9.99. Use $1 off coupon from insert and $5 ecoupon here.

Venus Disposable Razors 3 pk. $6.80. Use $2 coupon (any gillette) from insert and
$3 ecoupon here.

Herbal Essence $3.65 each. Use $3 off 2 coupon from insert and $2/2 ecoupon here.
blog comments powered by Disqus