Monday, May 24, 2010

Is there anybody in there? .......

Well, look what the cat drug in...lol.

This should really come as no surpirise to anyone that I have been hibernating these last 2 months.

I checked my archives (bottom left) and I seemed to be vacationing just about this time last year. Only one post from the end of March to the end of May.

I have no excuse for not posting. I just didn't feel like it. I also did not feel like going grocery shopping and today was the first shopping trip I have made other than a quick Heiners run and milk at Foodfair for Sunday morning breakfast.

Enough about me....

First, Evan had a birthday at the end of April. He turned seven and I thirty five. Below is a pic of him with my birthday present.






Then, Destiny had Senior prom and graduation. Wow!! Congratulations again baby girl!


Most everyone knows that I don't work in the summer. I cut back to one day a week while Evan is out of school. Frankly, I don't want to pay for daycare and Marv is dead set against it! But I don't mind. I like having the break and I like working for a place that allows me to take said break.

I have been working 16 hours of overtime every other week that Marv is off, trying to catch up and/or get a little ahead, which seems impossible.

We bought this car.






Obviously a fixer upper ... LOL !







It's an '05 Malibu with 45,000 miles and a salvage title. We got a stellar deal from
239 Auto Group just outside of Porstmouth. We bought our mini van there several years ago for cheap and we are still very pleased with it!

Destiny bought this car.



It's wrecked too. LOL. We found it on craigslist in Portsmouth. One previous owner who's daughter hit a pole on the front passenger side. It's a 2001 Daewoo Leganza with 97,000 miles and we paid $450 for it. We are hoping to have another $300 in DIY repairs.


And I'm posting this below pic just because it's fun for me and I am a little curious how long it will take before it gets back to me and I get in trouble....LOL




blog comments powered by Disqus