Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kroger 03/03/2010




There is nothing here that I didn't already point out in this post, that was free. I got the Propels free with a little overage from some coupons a fellower couponer gave me (speedway insider) and the 3 Buddies Soaps with the $2.50/3 catalina. I did have to buy Marv a cell phone charger and it was $12.99. My total after all coupons AND tax was $11.78. So, without the charger I would have had to buy a filler or I would have had a negative balance.

It takes a little bit of jumping through hoops to add all the eCoupons to your card AND get all of your paper coupons together but if it's free, it's for me!!! Oh, I think I left off the cookie mixes in the first post. Those are $0.30 with the eCoupon and a paper combined.

The Betty Crocker Loaded Baked Potato Pouches are 'Da Bomb' !!!


blog comments powered by Disqus