Thursday, March 18, 2010

$10 Off $20 Printable : Kmart



Kmart has an awesome coupon here for $10 off a $20 purchase. This can be combined with other coupons BUT your total must be $20+ AFTER your other discounts.

I am sure this coupon will not be up very long, despites it's long expiration date (05/15/10) so, be sure to print it now or at least save it to file since it is in pdf format! Heck, save it anyways, as there are no restrictions to how many you can print. Coupon does not state "one per person". However, it does say "one per transaction." Coupon can also be used on clearance items!

*I am definitely heading to Kmart after work tomorrow and see what seasonal clearance (clothing and shoes) I can score with this coupon!!!! You better leave some for me if you beat me to it!!! LOL . If you go and score some goodies be sure to leave us a comment!

blog comments powered by Disqus