Saturday, January 9, 2010

Walmart 01/18/2010

I went to Wmart in Ashland to get Evan out of the house. Marv has that stomach virus that has been going around. Great!! Dee, no dice on the CVS mag. I will check again next weekend.

I bought:

1 Buddies Soap $0.97. I used $1 off Coupon for any Johnson's Baby Product (MFR. Q found at Dollar General)

6 Banquet Meals $6. (I want the Brown & Serve Sausage Q's inside specially marked boxes for Kroger next week, plus Evan will eat the meals after school)

Chef's Requested Beef Filets $3.68. I used the $3 off Beef Q here

3 Jello Gelatin $0.50 each. I used $1.25/3 Kraft Baking products from booklet

Angel Soft T.P. (4pk.) $1.24. I used a $1 printable here

Downy Travel Size Wrinkle Releaser $1.47. Used free printable here

2 Splurges $6.98 for Rotisserie Chicken and an Etch A Sketch for $3.96

I don't know how my cashier messed up checking me out but I received credit for 7 coupons and only used 5. One of the extra coupon credits was for $1 and the other $0.50 ???

blog comments powered by Disqus