Thursday, January 14, 2010

My $0.90 Dinner & Best Baked Potato Ever!



First, let me give apologies for the shotty pic. I didn't realize it was so dark until now and I can't take another pic, as I have already scarfed my dinner.

My mother use to make this when I was growing up. I still love it as much now as I did back then!

Baked Potato, Crab Meat, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and Broccoli.

The Potatoes I got free from a bag my mom gave me. I nuke mine.

The Crab Meat I got free from this trip.

The Cheddar Cheese Soup I got for $0.60 on this trip (only use 2/3 can milk)

The Sour Cream I got free from this trip.

And the Broccoli cost $0.30 I bought on this trip.

I made 2 potatoes (one for me & Evan) and have plenty leftover for another meal! Total cost $0.90 !!!


blog comments powered by Disqus