Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kroger 01/13/10


I had some time to kill after lunch today and was next door to Kroger. I decided to go in and only use coupons that would get me free items.

3 J&J Buddies Soap $0.99 each. Used $1 off J&J Q from Dollar General. Total Free

Colgate Wisp $0.99. Used $1 off Colgate Wisp from Kroger mailer. Total Free

Starkist Tuna Pouch $1. Used $1 printable from VocalPoint. Total Free

7 Gatorade $1 each. Used (7) $0.50 off from insert. Total Free

2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls $1 each. Used $1/2 printable here and $1/2 eCoupon here. Total Free

2 Suave Deodorants $1 each. Used (2) $0.50 off from insert (Thanks Dee!). Total Free

Old ElPaso Heat & Serve Side $1.25. Used $0.50 off from insert (Thanks Sherma!) and it would have been free but the $0.50 off eCoupon here did not come off. Total $0.25

Total before coupons $17.62 on 17 items, after coupons and OOP I spent $0.58. I was hoping the eCoupon for the Old ElPaso would come off and go towards my tax, along with the $0.04 coupon overage I received, making my total just $0.08. But hey, you can't win them all and I certainly can't complain.

blog comments powered by Disqus