Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The King of Receipts

Many blogs have indepth information, stories, personal opinions, daily comedic relief and so on.

You won't find that here.

LOL!

I was cleaning off my kitchen table and found a receipt dated yesterday. Pictured below.



I guess I got tired of putting up pictures of Propel and decided to forego posting about it. I was getting ready to toss it in the trash when I noticed one very important number. Let's look at it closely.

Tax: $0.60

Balance: $0.60

Cash: $0.60

Change $0.00

Total Number of Items Sold = 20

*********Kroger Savings*********

MFG CPN SAVINGS $20.00

KROGER PLUS SAVINGS $3.80

TOTAL COUPONS $23.80

TOTAL SAVINGS (100 pct.) $23.80

**********Kroger Savings*********

There are no words. Even the time the cashier wigged out at F.F. about owing me money does not top the feeling of warmth this receipt gives me. LOL

blog comments powered by Disqus