Friday, November 20, 2009

Kroger 11/20/09


8 Ritz Crackers $1.99 each. Used (5) $1 off Ritz from recent insert and (3) $1 off peelies. Total $0.99 each

2 Sociables Crackers $1.99 each. Used $1/2 from Nabisco Holiday Booklet I found this trip. Total $1.50 each

9 McCormick Grinders $1 each (I got 4 varieties, Sea Salt, Peppercorn Medley, Peppercorn & Garlic and Sugar Cinnamon). Used (9) $1 off any McCormick Spice, food coloring etc. Total Free

2 Ore-Ida Easy Fries $0.99 each. Used (2) $1 off Ore-Ida fries from insert. Total Free

2 Kroger Brand Salads Clearance at $0.58 & $0.38. Used $1 off Private Selection coupon from a Kroger Mailer and $1 off Fresh Selection from coupon in the Crosslanes paper Tiff gave me (thanks!). Total Free

2 Angel Soft Toilet Paper $1.28 each. Used $0.50 off printable. Total $0.28 each

I paid $12.30 and will turn in all 10 cracker purchases for a $10 rebate found here or in the Nabisco Holiday Planner. Total after rebate $2.03.

I'm usually not very good with or motivated about rebates but I do the larger ones quite enthusiastically. I received my check in just a few short weeks for the $20 rebate for the Kraft Back to School promo and hope to get in on it again, when/if those items go on sale again.


blog comments powered by Disqus