Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Twelve Hour Nap

I got a call yesterday around 8:30 a.m. from my boss. The usual, someone called off work, would I like to fill in. I was getting ready to go to Wags, so I thought why not get paid for it. I snagged up the free triaminic and zantac and headed over to CVS and snatched up the free Glade reed diffuser and the $1 Glade Sense and Spray. Did my usual at work and headed home about 3 p.m.
After dinner, around 6 p.m. I decided to sneak into my bedroom and see if I could get away with a short nap. I left my clothes on and the fan off, just hoping to squeeze in 30 minutes. My man came to bed at 1 a.m. I got up, peed and undressed, set the alarm and fell promptly back to sleep. I even hit snooze 3 times this morning. My back is killing me. I hurt all over, I am so stiff!
Was it worth it? It sure was!
blog comments powered by Disqus