Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kmart 9/30/09

I did 2 seperate transactions today. I was trying to avoid the problems with them just doubling whatever pops up on the screen. So, I thought with 2 seperate smaller transaction I could avoid that confusion and get the deal I was meant to.

I read on another blog that some people were successfully using BOGO free coupons to score both items free. I ran into Dee while I was there and she confirmed this, as long as the item is under $2. I decided to test this for myself and bought 2 Single Bliss bars using only 1 coupon for BOGO free. I paid $0.02!! SWEET!! Let me break it down a bit for you b/c my coworker who was with me was not getting the gist of this. If you have a coupon for BOGO free Tuna and the tuna costs $1.50, the coupon will DOUBLE the price of your free tuna, essentially giving you $3 off. BUT the free item MUST be under $2 for this to work. EUREKA!!

I forgot to try to use my $5 off $50 printable here but never reached that on either of my transactions anyways.

1st transaction:

(2) Alpo Canned Dog Food $0.60 each. Used printable here for BOGO free (must play match game). Total FREE

Cesar Sunrise Dog Food $0.84. Used $1 off Bistro Meals. Total FREE

(2) Friskies Selects $0.79 each. Used BOGO free coupon from insert. Total FREE

Temptations Cat treats $1.89. Used $1 off from insert. Total FREE

Glade Reed Diffuser $4.99. Used $2 off any diffuser from All You Mag. Total $0.99

(2) Dentyne Ice $1.19 each. Used BOGO free from Smartsource Machine. Total FREE

Reeses King Size PB Cup $1.25. Used $1 off Reeses WYB 20oz. Coke from Peelie at BP. Total FREE

(2) Reeses Singles $0.67 each. Used $0.55 off any Reeses from insert. Total FREE

(6) Bliss Single Bars $0.67 each. Used BOGO free from insert. Total FREE

(2) Hormel Compleats $2 each. Used BOGO free from All You Mag. Total FREE

Crystal Light Canister $2.75. Used $2 off any Crystal Light from All You Mag. Total FREE

(2) Fuze Beverages $1.39 each. Used BOGO free peelie from B.P. Total FREE

(2) Bumble Bee Tuna Salad $1 each. Used (2) $0.75 off Bumble Bee Sensations from Smartsource machine. Total FREE

(2) Bumble Bee Tuna Pouches $1 each. Used $0.75 off Bumble Bee Sensations from Smartsource machine. Total FREE

KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce $1.99. Used $2 off KC MAsterpiece WYB Wet Ones Wipes (insert in side Kingsford Charcoal bag). Total FREE

Kashi Cereal $3. Used $1.50 off Kashi Sunshine Cereal from Vocalpoint mailer. Total FREE

(5) Special K Cereals $2.50 each. Used (2) $1 off printables here and (3) $1 peelies I snagged from Foodfair. Total $0.50 each BUT received $5 off instantly for purchasing 5 in a single transaction. Profit $2.50

Total before Coupons $46.91 on 32 items and paid $4.90 and received a catalina for $2.50 off my next candy purchase valid 11/8/09 - 11/25/09.

2nd transaction was basically the same as the first with 26 items totaling $34 before coupons and I paid $2.01 !!!
blog comments powered by Disqus