Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kroger Mega Deal Event (3-9 to 3-15)


Kroger is having a very nice 10 Item Mega Event. I haven't been able to go yet and was checking out a couple of blogs to get my list gathered and my coupons sorted. Anyways, Becky at Nickels -N- Dimes compiled a huge list of coupon match ups and prices. If you coupon at Kroger, it's worth a gander. Just remember that her Kroger doubles coupons to $0.75 (max. $1) ?. My local Kroger(s) stores only double $0.50 & under, know your stores coupon policies. Hopefully, I can get in on some of these this week! I see a few in the comments that are helpful and I know a couple others off the top of my head. The Purex laundry detergent is $2.99. She lists the $0.35 mfg Q. You can get a $0.50 printable here doubling to $1. Click on Send to Friend Get Coupon (upper right) email it to another junk mail account.
And Don't forget the catalina deals:
  • Buy 5 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, Sweet Rolls, Grnads biscuits, Cookies, etc. Get $3 Catalina.
  • Kraft Cheese: Buy 4 get a $2 Catalina, Buy 5 , get $3 and Buy 6+ get $4 catalina. (Thanks DN! Hope I remembered the correct amounts! Confim WYC.
  • Buy Post Shredded Wheat cereal, get $1 Catalina on 2, Buy 3 get $2.50 and Buy 4+ get $4 Catalina, until 3/23.
blog comments powered by Disqus