Saturday, March 28, 2009

Do You Have Time To Save Money?



While I was at CVS this week, a lady passed by me when I was searching my stash for a coupon. She looked me right in the eye and said, " I would do that if I had time." I have heard this several times, as I am sure you have too. What exactly does this mean? It makes no sense to me. I always think to myself, "You don't have time to make money?"

As the old adage goes, Time is Money, right? Let's take a look, here, at the money I spent this week. By my calculations I spent approximately $37 at Kroger and CVS.

When my thinking was as polluted as the above mentioned, I would have spent roughly $150 at Walmart this week and not gotten near as much food and stock up items.

So, to my way of thinking, I just made a little over $100. Not too shabby for 5 minutes worth of coupon clipping heh?
blog comments powered by Disqus