Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do you Gather?

Gather.com is another social networking site such as Facebook or Myspace, only you get paid for it. Gather works on a rewards system. For each post and/or comment you make and receive you earn reward points. Reward points are the equivalent of $0.02 per point. You cash these points in for gift cards to Amazon, Target, Home Depot, Starbucks etc.or even cash into your Paypal account. My daughter has been doing this for several years and has received alot of Amazon gift certificates in the mail. She chooses these, so she can sell them to me...LOL. Check it out, let me know what you think. I am going to work on mine tonight, if I get the time. You can find me under TriStateSaver. I have done this before but decided to open another account with this name. I am in a bit of a time crunch, adding another thing to my to do list and will basically be copying & pasting my blog posts. If you join, which is absoloutely free, leave your handle name and we can comment eachother and get those points banked up. I for one LOVE free Amazon gift cards!
blog comments powered by Disqus