Saturday, March 21, 2009

Build a Bunker? Mark of the Beast? Store Food?

I have been so busy this week that I don't know whether I am coming or going! The good news about being this busy is that I actually feel accomplished! I took a couple of friends on a shopping outing and they saved a bundle of money. We were a little pressed for time and we did not get in all I had planned but that is okay. They each bought around $120 worth of goods at Walmart and paid between $40 and $50. How great is that? We made a little boo boo at Kroger on one of the girls orders. I hope that she doesn't get discouraged! Live and learn!

On a side note, I was talking to my daughter last night. She was telling me about one of her friends who's dad is making him help with building the family a bunker. The way she was describing it, this thing is pretty detailed. They have spent quit a bit of time and money on it so far and have been working on it for a few months. I told her to let them know that if they let us in, we will supply the food. Seriously. I asked why they were building it and she said he was talking about the "Mark of the Beast." Pretty scary stuff there!

My brother called me last weekend. He wanted to warn me of upcoming danger and that I needed to store at least a months worth of food. He had been told by someone, I am sure who is in their congregation, that a man David Wilkerson had predicted 911. David Wilkerson is a reverend of the Times Square Church and he has a blog here. And here is his urgent message to all. He states that he is compelled by the Holy Spirit to send out an urgent message of impending danger. I will not go into details, as you can read the story for yourself.

I am sure you have all been hearing more and more about Nostradamus and his predictions of 2012. Doomsday. Here are some of his predictions, they say came true. So, luck or prophecy? I cannot say but definitely seems a little eery to me!

Is there truly something behind all of these things? God does not speak to me and I will not pass judgement on those who say he speaks to them. We are in precarious times indeed and in either case, it is a good idea to always be prepared. I have enough food stores to last myself and the close family that is here for quit a few months. I did not store this food for any purpose other than I get it super cheap but now I am beginning to wonder, with all these strange things being told to me, is this coincidence or could there possibly be something to all this?
blog comments powered by Disqus