Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Walmart 2/18/09



I had a little time to kill today before my first mystery shopping experience, so I decided to stop by Walmart, since it was next door to where I needed to be. No big shopping trip this time, just grabbed a few free or dirt cheap items. I could not cash in on the free Glucerna cereal Mary told us about here
because my computer is on the fritz and this one, which runs Linux, cannot be made compatible to my printer. Oh well! BTW! I hate windows! I just need to take the plunge and switch all my pc's to Linux but I do not have the patience to teach myself how to reformat all software to make it compatible. Why is it that Linux cannot get viruses and windows cannot seem to stay immune? B.S. I tell ya! Anyways,


4 Quaker Rice Snacks $1.37 each. Used $1 off Quaker High Fiber Oatmeal from S.S. insert. Total $0.37 each

2 Pringles $1 each. Used (2) $1 off Pringles minis or Snack Stixx from 2/8 P&G insert. Total FREE

1 Lysol Neutra Air refill $5.29. Used $5 off Lysol Neutra Air Starter Kit from R.P. insert (look for a printable here, sorry I cannot see it, it does not support Linux, if there is one, please post so we will know. that means you DN...LOL) Total $0.29

1 Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Starter kit $6.43. Used $6 off Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner printable here. Total $0.43

1 RiceWorks Snack chips $2.66. Used printable coupon for free item DNofOhio told us about here. (Not pictured because we ate them. the parmesan & sun dried tomatoes are yummy!)Total FREE

My total before coupons $22.41. After coupons $2.88 !!!
blog comments powered by Disqus