Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unlimited FREE Buddies Soap @ Kroger


Read my previous post here about printing off Johnson's coupons. If you have already printed your maximum amount you can still do this deal @ Krogers. I had 1 $3/3 catalina from a few weeks ago. For some reason, I have been unable to find them lately (eh hem). Today, I got lucky. Anyways, if you don't have anymore coupons or catalinas, get 3 bars ($0.99 each) and use the self checkout lane. Scan your 3 bars and a catalina will print for $3 off 3 Johnson's baby products, tear that from the catalina machine, click pay now on your check out screen. When it asks if you have any coupons, click yes and give the cashier your catalina coupon. You will pay $0.15 tax on 3. I bought 12 bars today for tax only, that's $0.05 a bar!
blog comments powered by Disqus