Thursday, January 8, 2009

Unlimited Johnson's Buddies Soap


Read my post here about printing off the coupons for 10 free bars. Take the coupons (one at a time) to Kmart and buy the specified amount on the coupon (2 or 3) depending on which you take and each time you use it, the catalina machine will print you a coupon for $3 off 3 Johnson's products! Make sure you get your coupons from the machine. The cashiers at Kmart are not the best at remembering to hand you these. I wiped South Point out today, so you will have to go to another Kmart or ask if they can restock. There is a limited number of coupons the catalina machine will print but hopefully (like at Kroger) this will last a month or so and you better beat me to it beacause I will make a point to stop every chance I get! We love this soap!
blog comments powered by Disqus