Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CVS 01/06/09



First off, let me say that I stopped by the CVS in Ceredo (yes, I am telling which one) this morning and there was a new cashier, which I am also assuming is new in general. Anyways, she looked AND read every single coupon I had. She also took the extra time to double check my purchases to my coupons. Oh, and she must have decided to be a bit more thorough in wasting my time when she called a CSM up before even trying a couple of my coupons. I am not kidding when I say it took almost 15 minutes just to check out. If ever I go in that particular store again and see her working the register, I will turn right back out and leave to another store. Yes, all of my coupons worked, yes I know what I am doing more than you and YES it made me roll my eyes when you told me you wish you could be a smart shopper like I was. Does it not just SLAY you when the people who work at CVS don't even know how to shop there?


Sorry about the rant. I was a little irritated. I only did one transaction because I didn't have another 45 minutes to kill and I also had $25 worth of ECBs from here. You can view this weeks full circular here.

1 Colgate Total Toothpaste & 1 Colgate Kids Toothpaste 2/$5, get $2 ECBs. Used $1.50 off printable (no longer available) and $0.75 off Colgate kids or adult paste from 01/04 SS insert. there is also a $1 off Colgate Total.

1 Palmolive Liquid Dish Detergent $0.97. Used $0.25 off from ( i think 1/4) insert.

1 Garnier Sleek & Shine Shampoo $2.99, get $2 ECBs.

1 Cottonelle 20 pk. Double Roll Toilet paper $12.97, get $4 ECBs. Used $1 off coupon I got from Kmart. This is one the cashier asked the manager about b4 trying it. The manager (as always) told her to scan it, if it doesn't beep, we take it. I knew it would go thru, the first 5 didgits in the barcode matched.

2 Listerine Whitening Pens $20, Buy $20 in J&J & get $10 ECBs. Used $3 off Listerine Whitening Pen from CVS Reinventing Beauty Magazine and $2 off printable here.

8 Progresso Soups BOGO free @ $2.99. Used (2) $1.10 off one printable here and (1) $3 off 6 from smartsource machine at Kroger. If you just buy 2 cans and use the printable coupon for each can you will get 2 cans for $0.90

I used my $25.97 in ECBs and paid $15.36 OOP. I got back $18 in ECBs, $1.50 in ECBs (for fall quarter) and 3 seperate coupons for various stuff.

I stopped at another CVS and bought Garnier Styling Gel on another card and used a $1 off coupon for moisturizer they sent with a sample. Free after ECBs.

The Lysol Wipes in the pic above, I bought at Dollar General. They are on sale for $2 and I used a $1 off coupon from 1/4 SS insert. I donate these to my sons classroom. Total $1

blog comments powered by Disqus