Sunday, January 4, 2009

Campbell's Labels for Education


My sons teacher is always sending home reminders for Box Tops. She has never asked for the Campbell's labels. I wonder why? Anyways, if your local school participates in Campbell's Labels for Education the Kroger family of stores have started an e-Labels program. Just register your Kroger card and each time you buy a participating item your school automatically earns one point.

Read more on this program here. Register your card and check school availability here. I just registered and my sons school was listed, so I am going to make a copy of the e-Labels program and see if they will distribute it amongst the children and see how many parents we can get to register locally!

Even if you don't have a child in school, why not register and support a local school!
blog comments powered by Disqus