Wednesday, December 3, 2008

VocalPoint

A little more than a month or so ago I told you about VocalPoint. I just wanted to point it out again to read that post here on what it is and how to join.

The past 2 weeks I have received a coupon for a free box of Kashi Ceral Bars and several coupons to hand out to friends for $2 off a box. I have also received a coupon book for Del Monte Fruit Bowls, again to share with friends and today I opened my mailbox to find a Weekly planner for 2009 with a coupon for 1 free Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste up to $3.99 and again a bunch of $1 coupons to share with friends.

So, once more I cannot stress enough, make sure you join VocalPoint. It is a P&G site just for moms and will take 5 minutes of your time to register, sit back and watch your mailbox.

For my friends, a couple I have promised coupons and totally forgot each time to bring them in the office, even though they were in my car. So, when you see me, remind me! I have a couple $4 Venus Embrace Coupons and all the others mentioned above.
blog comments powered by Disqus