Saturday, December 27, 2008

Be Generous To Your Man

This is a post from Marianna from Be The Heart Of Your Home. I liked it so much I asked her if I could share with you. It really made me think about how much I love my man and don't always show him just how much I appreciate him. Below is an excerpt from her post Be Generous To Your Man. You can read her full post here.


A Daily Survival Kit:

Toothpick--to remind you to pick out the good qualities in others (Matthew 7:1).

Rubber band--to remind you to be flexible; things might not always go the way you want, but it will work out (Romans 8:28).

Band Aid--to remind you to heal hurt feelings, yours or someone else's (Colossians 3:12-14).

Pencil--to remind you to list your blessings everyday (Ephesians 1:3).

Eraser--to remind you that everyone makes mistakes and we can forgive them (Genesis 50:15-21).

Chewing gum--to remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything (Philippians 4:13).

Mint--to remind you that you are worth a mint (John 3:16-17).

Candy kiss--to remind you that everyone needs a kiss or a hug every day (1 John 4:7).

Tea bag--to remind you to relax daily and go over that list of blessings (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
blog comments powered by Disqus