Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tons Of Savings Part III

You can read Part I here and Part II here on this series incase you missed them.

A couple of Sundays ago, I went to my paper box to get the Sunday paper and see what coupon goodies were in there. Much to my glee Kraft had coupons for $0.50 off Kraft Singles. On our way to church I stopped by the convenient store and bought 5 more papers.

My man said he did not understand the logic behind spending $7 on newspapers, when my goal is to be frugal as possible. Well, yesterday I saved $5 on the Kraft cheese coupons alone. I bought 5 packs of Kraft Singles on sale at Foodfair for 2/$4. The sale combined with my coupons (Foodfair doubles coupons) got us 5 packs of Kraft Singles (12oz.) for $1 each. I put one in the fridge and 4 in the freezer and today I will use the Kraft Philly Cream Cheese coupons.

Kraft is stingy with coupons, I knew it would be a while before I saw another Kraft Singles Coupon so I bought extra papers. This also happened to be the week with all the Glade coupons and you can see how well I scored with some of those here and these obviously were not all the coupons I would be using from this particular weeks paper.

When you get your Sunday inserts and are excited to see certain coupons or see coupons for products your family uses on a regular basis be sure to buy multiple papers. My spending $7 on newspapers has saved us $11 just on Kraft Singles and Glade candles!
blog comments powered by Disqus