Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Kroger Deal 11/06/08


Well, I wasn't going to do it but I went to Kroger this morning to pick up a few items, like sugar that they were out of last time and I only had 93 points towards my fuel reward and I needed a fill up. I got 24 items and used the $5/10 instantly coupon twice.

~ (2) 5lb. Bags of Domino's Sugar. Used $0.55 off 2 from this past Sundays insert.

~ (2) Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes. Used $1 off 2 boxes from a mailer they sent me with a sample.

~ (2) Hunts Tomatoe Sauce. Used $0.40 off 2 from Oct. All You magazine.

~ (2) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk. Used $0.50 off 2 coupon that came in the mail yesterday.

~ (2) Nestle Tollhouse Morsels. Used $1 off 2 coupon that also came in the mail yesterday.

~ (2) Dannon Activia Yogurts (4 pk.). Used (2) $1 off any 4pk. coupon from Smartsource machine.

~ (2) DanActive Yogurt shots (4pk.). Used (2) $1 off any 4pk. coupon from Smartsource machine.

~ Dial Hand Soap. Used $0.35 off coupon they mailed me.

~ Colgate Toothbrush. Used $0.75 off coupon they mailed me.

~ Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. Used $0.50 off any cookie pouch from peelie on B.C. cake frosting.

~ Right Guard Solid Deodorant. Used $0.35 off coupon they mailed me.

~ Viva Paper Towels. Used $0.50 off coupon they mailed me.

~ Tylenol P.M. Used $1 off coupon from insert.

My extra 4 items were:

~ Prilosec OTC (14 ct.) $9.99. Used $5 ecoupon here and $3 off coupon from this past Sunday P&G insert.

~ 3 bars Johnson's Buddy Soap.

Used $3 off 3 Johnson's Catalina, $2 Catalina and (2) $0.50 Catalinas from Monday's trip.


Paid $12.64 with tax for all 24 items! That' just $0.53 an item!! It also printed another $3/3 Johnson's Catalina and a $0.50 off 2 Viva paper towels Cat.
blog comments powered by Disqus