Friday, October 31, 2008

Walmart 10/31/08

I went to Walmart today to rummage a few items and kill some time until I got off work. I never made it past the personal care isles. It was a madhouse! I don't know WHAT I was thinking!
Anyway, I did snag a few good deals and a couple freebies. I will undoubtedly be going back this weekend and will update, since I didn't get to the grocery isles. Maybe I will go at midnight when noone is there :)

2 Suave Shampoos ~$0.96 each. Used Buy 1 Suave shampoo get $1 off any other Suave personal care from insert. $0.93 for 2 bottles.

Colgate Cavity toothpaste $0.97. Used $0.75 off any Colgate toothpaste coupon from insert or all you mag (can't remember**). $0.27 total.

Colgate Kids toothpaste (travel size) $0.50. Used $0.50 off any Colgate Kids toothpaste from insert. Completely Free.

Tucks Take Along pads (12 ct.) $2.64. Used $2 off any Tucks product coupon from old mags I told you about yesterday or $2 off printable here . $0.64 total.

Preparation H Portable Wipes (10 ct.) $2.94. Used $3 off any Preparation H printable here.
$0.06 profit.

Kotex Pantyliners $1. Used $1 off any Kotex printable here. Completely Free!

Bayer Chewable Asprins in orange flavor $2.08. Used $1 off any Bayer product from insert. $1.08 total.

November Issue of All You Magazine. $2.24

Total $5.45 with tax!

**I cannot possibly remember where I get every single coupon I have. I literally have hundreds. Just remember in my Getting Started post I tell you where I get most of my coupons. If it is a special coupon they mail me (I will blog on that at a later date) or I find it in an old magazine I will tell you. Also, if it is a printed coupon I will always link to it for your convenience.
blog comments powered by Disqus