Friday, October 31, 2008

I Scored a Free $5 Grocery Card

I blogged about the Yes You Can Event ( here) hosted by All You Magazine. Needless to say, if any of you went, you probably thought I was the Queen B for getting you all riled up about it and they didn't show. I was extremely disappointed myself. So, I emailed All You about my disappointment and this is the response I received today.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your disappointment this weekend. Our in-store program is designed to provide shoppers, such as yourself, with realistic time-saving and money-saving ideas for multiple areas of your life. Our event was executed in 1,000 Walmarts nationwide, and unfortunately due to management or staffing issues the event was not up to our standards in certain stores. We value you as a reader and we would like to send you a small token of our appreciation, a $5 grocery cash certificate that you can use in participating retailers nationwide. Please allow a couple of weeks for delivery, and please let me know of what address to send your certificate to. Thank you for your support of ALL YOU and I hope you continue to enjoy the magazine!

Wasn't that a nice apology? My grocery budget appreciates it very much! I just hope this can be used at Walmart or Krogers since those are basically our only options. As a kickback for them I purchased the November issue today. I will let ya know later what coupons are in it and you can decide whether it is worth buying for yourself.
blog comments powered by Disqus